8-10 carrots, washed and cut into 1 inch slices (using a variety of colours improves presentation)
1” ginger grated or finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced or finely chopped
¼ cup chopped parsley
1/3 cup chopped onion
2-3 TBSP olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Grease a casserole dish and fill with first five ingredients
2. Drizzle olive oil over top and sprinkle with salt and pepper
3. Mix well so oil and ingredients are all combined.
4. Bake in 375*F oven for about 30 minutes, stirring through about 20 minutes
5. There should just be a touch of firmness to the carrots when done.