1 cup chick pea flour
1 cup water
1tsp garlic powder
1 tsp black pepper
Pinch salt Pizza
1 can crushed tomatoes
1/2 small red onion chopped fine
2 cloves of garlic chopped fine
1/2 medium zucchini sliced in thin medallions
Wilted spinach (wilted in water, remember to squeeze out excess water)
1/2 red pepper sliced into fine strips
3 mushrooms sliced
Pre-heat oven to 350*
* Crust: Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix together until it forms a pancake batter like consistency.
* Pour onto parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 until golden brown and firm to touch.
* For tomato sauce: This will make more than needed but it can store in fridge for up to 5 days!
o Blitz chopped onion and garlic with the tomato in a blender and Add the chopped basil and black pepper
* For the toppings: Steam everything except for the spinach for 2 minutes all together.
* Assembly: Top crust with tomato sauce, and all your veggie toppings and finish in the oven for about 5-8 minutes depending on how well done you enjoy your pizza.
Thank you again Olivia Mollica for another great recipe