1 pieces sprouted grain bread
Butter for light spreading on bread
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Lightly butter both slices of bread and lay in a low-medium heated frying pan or skillet.
2. Take a small juice glass and cut a hole into the centre of the slice of bread, removing the piece and laying beside bread in frying pan.
3. Crack egg and pour into the hole of the bread and let cook. Break the yolk if desired.
4. When bread is nicely toasted on bottom side and egg is partially cooked carefully flip over to cook on other side as well. Don’t forget to flip the little centre piece as well.
5. When this has reached your preferred level of being cooked, remove from pan.
6. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and eat when warm. If yolk is soft you can dip your little centre piece in.
7. You can use salsa as a healthy condiment choice as well.